No Products in the Cart
- American Express
For your security, the billing name and address must match the credit card or other method used for payment. if your credit/debit card or other method of payment is not denominated in the currency of your purchase, the final price will be charged in the currency of your card.This will be calculated and charged by your card issuer. SKRIT has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount.
SKRIT will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Bitcoin-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong Bitcoin addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Bitcoin-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Bitcoin-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Bitcoin-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Bitcoin-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.